These photos were taken when my husband and I went on our honeymoon to the Grand Canyon in 1999. The top photo shows people up close admiring the beauty of the Grand Canyon. The one below shows people in the distance admiring the Canyon. I didn’t have a digital camara or iPhone back then, so I scanned both images to create this post.
Weekly Sunday Post – People
11 Responses to “Weekly Sunday Post – People”
Comments Cancel reply
Hi!! My name is Claudia. Welcome to my blog! I consider blogging a creative and therapeutic activity/hobby for me to channel my emotions, thoughts, and ideas. I blog about being a wife, mother, student, caseworker, and simply being human through photography, words, music, and blog challenges. Mental illness has also been part of my life, so you'll sometimes find mental health and psychology in my posts. I've dealt with anxiety and depression most of my life. And my husband has bipolar disorder. My hope is that I may show readers that it is possible for people to live positive, productive lives despite mental illness, challenges, or frustrations.
- Haiku Heights – Betrayal
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Escape
- Budding Spring 2
- Haiku Heights – Egg
- K is for Kay
- Haiku Heights – Bridge
- Quick Fingers
- Haiku Heights – Story
- J is for James
- I is for Intelligence
- H is for Hallucinations
- Haiku Heights – Daredevil
- Budding Spring
- Weekly Photo Challenge – From Above
Index of Posts by Category
The following are challenges I like and recommend, but I often don't have time for every week. I will often pick one or two each week for inspiration. If time permits, maybe more. If not, maybe less. If you are interested in a challenge, click on the challenge badge of interest to go to the host blog site for that challenge.
- "Whoever suffers from mental illness 'always' bears God's image and likeness in himself, as does every human being." -excerpt from statement by Blessed Pope John Paul II at International Conference for Health Care Workers, on Illnesses of the Human Mind, November 30, 1997
Blogging has been sort of a therapy for me. Below are a few blogs that have made that therapy very enjoyable and fruitful.
- RT @CatholicFeasts: 20 May: Monday of week 7 (St Bernardine of Siena, Priest). universalis.com/20130520/today…tweeted 1 day ago
- 7 mobile tools to help you survive tornado season cnn.com/2013/04/12/tec…tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @gravity_center: “As the sun shines both on the cedar and the smallest flower, so the Divine sun illumines each soul.” – St. Theresa d L…tweeted 4 days ago