Tag Archives: Spirituality
(February Peace Post)
“May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God.
Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.”
If you’re interested in promoting peace through blogging and want to become a Blogger for Peace, commit to write one blog post on peace once a month and click on the badge below to let Kozo at Everyday Gurus know you want to join. You can post a photo, video, essay, or anything you want that has to do with peace. Kozo is also providing a monthly post where he gives a peace challenge which can give inspiration for your monthly peace post.
- January Post for Peace (grandmalin.wordpress.com)
- Thursday Tidbits: Posting for Peace (kmhubersblog.com)
- Reflection for today…The Roots of Peace -Thich Nhat Hanh (mysoulsonice.wordpress.com)
- PEACE is Possible (strawberryindigo.wordpress.com)
- Monthly Peace Challenge: Acts of Kindness (everydaygurus.com)
- Peace in a Storm (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- New Year, New Word (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Bloggers for Peace Site (bloggers4peace.wordpress.com)